Thursday, July 9, 2009

This one

wakes me up at 7:30 every morning so we can snuggle on the couch...

The past two days I have stopped taking one of my medications for the muscle stiffness Abilify causes and I am much less tired. Its exciting to have a little more energy. Yesterday I was able to go grocery shopping, bake cookies (which I am eating for breakfast), and clean some of the house. I was acting quite house wife-y.

Is it possible for me to have two good days in a row? Lately not, but my meds were raised on Tuesday and I am feeling rather (rawther) not-so-bad this morning. Its quite-very exciting.

Last night Ron and I read for about two hours. He read John Adams and I read Love in the Time of Cholera. I was racing through the romantic, passionate, lively pages. The book is wildly descriptive which is so inspiring to the writer in me. It was lovely.

Things to do today:

Trim my hair
Lunch with Shannon and Melanie
Go to Target for candles, a large vase, a toothbrush, and rug tape
Bible study tonight

2 comments:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

That sounds like a great day, I'm so excited for you! I've slacked off on the bible study/reading that we talked about doing. Can we start fresh tomorrow or at the beginning of next week? I promise I'll do my homework this time! :)

catherine said...

Yes we need to start our Bible study, next week?