Wednesday, July 22, 2009

shit


I'm trying to find little pretty things in the house to take pictures of since I've been such a sick little home girl these days. And no, that is not in a ghetto way. This has been a miserable week so far.

My doctor has been lowering my dose on Cymbalta the last two weeks. This is a good thing except for the dizziness and nausea that getting off of it causes. I feel pretty shitty in general. I'm having more bad days than good days. I just sleep all the time because there seems to be no point in doing anything and I have no energy to get up and get going.

I can't describe how exhausted I am. Its like when you have the flu and are so damn tired, but that tiredness never goes away no matter how much sleep you get. I'm feeling rather pointless and have no idea why this has to happen to me.

This is a bit of a whiny post but sometimes I just have to vent about how terrible this illness is.

Bad things:

depression
bipolar
messy house
too much sleep
hopelesness

Good things:

Ronald
Netflix
Dr. K
Dr. Muzzafar
New sewing machine arriving tomorrow

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

I have that same bowl. I bought a set of three at a flea market in March. Love them!!