Friday, July 31, 2009

Vintage kitchen





Here are some pictures of our cute vintage kitchen. It is tiny and reminds me of something you would find in a dollhouse and it is one of my favorite parts of the house. I never thought I would love faded orange countertops next to old dark brown cabinets. Its tiny and intimate and ours. One day we will remodel and I am looking forward to having more space, but I have to say I will miss this quirky little kitchen.

I couldn't sleep last night. I was up until 1:30 shopping on Ebay for beads and fabric. I didn't buy anything, but I'm watching a zillion items. Then I tossed and turned the rest of the night unhappy and reticent. So now to a dark blue morning. I feel shaded, sunk, collapsed.

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

Ah, so cute! I promise to get your kitchen nice and messy when I come visit as we bake and bake and bake!