Monday, July 20, 2009

"Its just that at night I've got nowhere to hide"

I'm up early because I'm not feeling well. Its frustrating. I am frustrated about a lot of things these days. Here are a few:

Kaiser doesn't want to cover my medication
New side effects
Old side effects
I'm sick today
Crafting is on hold
We don't have a/c and its hotter than Hades
My thumb goes numb inexplicably

In other news. I am loving reading these days. Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez is such a delicious book. Plus I'm quite into poetry right now. Especially the poems of Anna Akhmatova, W.H. Auden, and the lustful mystical poems of Allen Ginsberg.

Today to going to the market and then to resting in order to quench this blank sickness.

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

I'm sorry to hear you're going through a rough spell. Know that I'm thinking about you and sending good thoughts, ju-ju vibes, and prayers your way! I'll try to craft in your honor sometime this week.