Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thifterella

Yesterday I went thrifting with Shannon. It was so much fun to spend time with her after a few weeks apart. We started the day with some yummy Starbucks and found some great free books on the donation shelf (a good sign of what was to come). Here are some of the goodies I found.

Some gorgeous vintage fabric. I love the print and I got a yard and a half for $1.25! A gold necklace, and a vintage print of a rabbit, I love the chunky frame.

I found so many great books I've been wanting to buy at Barnes and Noble (five books in all) and this cute little silhouette in a silver frame.

A vintage sugar bowl that will match our kitchen perfectly and a bunch of tins from someones old tin collection.

An olive green salad bowl and a vintage gin decanter.

I am so excited about all my finds and now need to find a little place in the house for each.

Tonight we are having a little fourth of July barbecue with a few friends. Happy fourth of July!

2 comments:

sally said...

looks like it was a wonderfully successful shopping trip!!

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

Great finds! The siloutette frame is my favorite. Hope the get together goes wonderful tonight, have lots of fun!