Wednesday, October 8, 2008

the bird is the word

I feel the coolness of the day and remember my Autumns of inspiration where I would write and do art for hours. I miss those times. I miss being calm and stable.

I'm tired again this morning but am going to go out for a long walk with my ipod and then to tidying up the apartment, and getting ready for school. I hate school more than anything these days. It is my evil partner, my downswing.

I want to just stay home and do art, open the window in my art room and feel the cool breeze. It's a mess in there right now so I need to pick things up and think of something to make. I miss being creative so much. Maybe that is a good sign. I don't really know anymore.

I can't believe the economy these days. It's scary. Our 401k and business have been hemorrhaging money. It puts off our home buying ideas which weren't really moving too much anyway. I miss the idea of it though, the hope of it. Now I'm over it, we are doomed to our cute, gorgeous apartment all dolled up with no place to go.

Now to walking and going up up and away to a better mood, fingers crossed. I hope something magical can happen.

No comments: