Monday, October 13, 2008

bliss-ter

It's an encroachable Monday after a down down down weekend. On Saturday we went to the movies and sushi, Sunday to Panera and then a rest day of watching Dexter and eating chinese food. I took a nap last evening and woke up in the darkness which always scares me. I'm down because my parents are coming and perhaps this darn medicine isn't working so well.

Now to a better Monday. I'm getting closer and closer to dropping out of school, I have to just make a choice because the longer I wait, the more entrenched I get. Everyone says I shouldn't but the depression increases every time I have to go and I hate it. "I'm a loner dottie, a rebel"

I'm just tired of feeling like shit. Very, very tired. I want something, anything to ease the pain of being here. But I have to be a big girl now and do what is overall best for me, which at this moment is to exercise. Wish me luck

No comments: