Friday, October 17, 2008

Implode

I'm so tired this morning with my little cold shrouding my head like a wreath. It's Friday and that's a good thing. I don't have much of anything to say. Isabelle is sleeping and sighing very seriously. I keep dreaming we have a baby.

This weekend we are going house hunting with Paul and Laura. They brought it up and think we should still be in the market even with the economy being as it is. So that is good news. I'm a tiny bit excited but trying not to get overly hopeful.

We have a little ebay business now. Sloe Gin Betty is on the move. We have made about $40 dollars but need to make some adjustments to keep the money flowing. Tonight to doing more planning and taking some more pictures. It's really fun though and hopefully we will hit the motherload with an item soon and get more than one or two bids.

I'm having a down down morning as usual. Oh well, ah me.

No comments: