Thursday, October 23, 2008

Counter counter counter

We got a counter offer on the house for $570k and we re-countered with $545k once again it is a long shot for our offer to be accepted. There are six offers total, two cash, two funky ones that shouldn't be accepted and one like ours which is the one we are worried about. But we shall see. I love this house but am willing to walk away. I'm still anxious-excited but we should know in a few hours.

If this house doesn't work out there are several in Walnut Creek that we are interested in so we should have a house by the first of the year, fingers crossed and oh so exciting. The problem is I've already fixed up and decorated the house in Alamo...oops. I can't help it.

I'm still sick but feeling a little better after last night since I was able to sleep for most of the night without interruptions other than waking at four for about an hour. Hopefully I will be better by the weekend.

No comments: