Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sick girl

My cold just keeps getting worse. Even with nighttime cold medicine I couldn't sleep last night. I feel miserable now, exhausted but I can't sleep. Oh well.

It's about 99% sure we didn't get the house in Alamo. That's ok though. It needed a lot of work and there were a lot of things we didn't like about it that we may not have been able to fix up since we were rather strapped for cash. So now to looking for another...most likely in Walnut Creek or San Ramon, since finding houses in our range in Danville and Alamo is a rarity. Still excited though but a bit disappointed at the moment.

My parents are coming next week. I met with my doctor and went over what I was going to say and the sensation of public speaking crept over me. I am sort of giving a speech, but instead of something simple and non-emotional this is a speach on my innards, not just a speech, a conversation with the people I quake and sigh over. Its going to be so hard.

After my parents come the turnaround starts. I'm anxious about it but it should be easier than some of the past turnarounds. I just have that sick feeling that I'm going to fall apart again right at the beginning of it. As usual, I have horrible timing. As usual, we run so bad.

But today I'm just sick so that tinges everything with grey sad edges.

No comments: