Thursday, October 16, 2008

Senator Government

The debates were rather feisty last night. The most entertaining of them all at least. Once again there wasn't a clear winner. I think there were certain questions and points where each candidate got owned by the other. I especially liked when McCain said "Joe you're rich, congratulations" and when he said he wasn't George Bush. I think McCain missed a lot of opportunities to attack and attacked on some odd issues. But McCain is finished even though I voted for him last night on my absentee ballot.

I'm still not feeling good and now I have a cold too. The doctor changed my medicine all around but again, this takes time. It will take about a month for me to be on the right doses again of the medicine I was on previously. So now the waiting game begins and patience is needed, but I feel slightly desperate. Ron has taken the week off work to be with me and that helps a bit. We are going out to Starbucks or Panera every day in order to be social and cunning writers.

I'm finally and disappointedly dropping out of my class at school. I'm so behind in homework and have missed so many lectures there is no way I can catch up before the deadline. Alas, another point in which I failed.

My parents are coming in two weeks and I'm scared and half ready. Right on schedule. I'm trying to write about it every day and plan for the meeting. This is going to be so hard, and I'm slightly distrusting of my doctor as the mediator after I fell apart last Tuesday.

Thing I hate: Being sick
Thing I love: Viva Pinata game

No comments: