Thursday, October 9, 2008

Schmoe

I took Isabelle for a walk on a new fangled leash and she suddenly became a good girl who doesn't pull and yank this way in that in order to attack leaves and rocks and sniff every inch of grass. Now she is all happy and proud of herself and running around kicking a plastic cup this way and that. Yes, we have a very strange-cute dog.

Yesterday I decided to take my pills that make me sleepy at bedtime rather than throughout the day and it felt so much better. Instead of going to sleep at 8:00, I went to bed at 10:30 and was able to lay in bed and read for half an hour. It was so relaxing to not just fall asleep right away but to be able to unwind from the day, I missed that time and now hopefully it will stay this way.

Today I'm going to use my art room and do some crafts and other such fun things. I don't like having to guide myself on bad days like this. I'd much rather have to go out and get away, but this will be good. I need to learn to be comfortable in my own skin, in my own house alone. It's a high struggle but I will try.

No comments: